talk about nonexisting spins on get-fedora

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 12 22:56:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 09:59 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> ... I'd appreciate if we can
> avoid stupid GNOME vs KDE games and just call it the Desktop spin.

I just want to note that IMO the various content teams have done a great
job with support of different desktop environments.  As is regularly
pointed out, we try to document the defaults first, and anyone who wants
to add support to the content is welcome to.  For example, the Desktop
User Guide has been growing to include KDE and XCFE content because
writers interested in that content have written it.

I.e., it's a bug, not a declaration of war. ;-D

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org