About Planet App

Rodrigo Menezes menezes at projetofedora.org
Sat Jul 19 03:14:27 UTC 2008

I'll fill the ticket right now.

What I need? A Planet only in pt_BR and a working RSS for this pt_BR
website.

About URL, I can create a planeta.projetofedora.org and set this
dub-domain to re-direct to  planet.fedoraproject.org/pt_BR, no problems.

I'm making some tests with Venus here, just to see how it works, can you
provide the theme used in our Planet?

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes