Planet Rendering Issue

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:11:29 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 2:04 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Ricky Zhou wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to Chris Tylers (And Jef for pointing this out):
>> http://blog.chris.tylers.info/index.php?/archives/127-Workarounds.html
>> Looks like he found our bug :-)

Woot ! that's awesome news.

> So this will not solve the problem completely... If we identified the
> problem - overflow: scroll and overflow:auto - maybe we can alter our CSS a
> bit and not expose the bug, until the proper fix will come (as I understand
> from the bug report, it will *not* make FF 3.0.x).

I have taken a quick peek at our CSS and our problems stem from our
main fedora.css file, #wrapper has overflow: auto

Maybe for planet we can work around that somehow, but I have tried the
easy fixes and they have stopped the scrolling bug from happening, but
break the look and feel.  (

I'll be poking at other options this weekend and will post my progress
to the list.

--
Craig