meeting reminder, mon jul 21, 22:00 UTC

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 09:25:16 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Can we get a quick roll call on who will/won't be able to make our
meeting Monday at 22:00 UTC in #fedora-websites?

I apologize in advance, but I will *not* be at the meeting.  I was at
LUG Radio Live in the UK all weekend, and while it was a pretty good
event, one of the things I brought back with me was the beginnings of a
cold, which I need to make sure goes away and does not get worse.

So let's get a quick show of who's in/out, see whether or not we have
quoroum, and get a volunteer to run down and update as necessary the
Task List on our wiki page.

thanks,
Max