I join you team

willy villard wvillard at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 28 13:43:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm proud to join your team. I would help you as much as possible.
I'm a french young guy (25 years old). I've used Fedora since about 4 years and I enjoy it.
About my skills : I work as a Java/J2EE developer for Web-based applications but I have others good skills : PHP(5), SQL, Flash/Flex/ActionScript, CSS(3), XML/XSL/XSLT, Wiki
I'm developer but I love graphical arts so I can work with Gimp/Photoshop, Flash, 3DsMax/Blender, Illustrator etc.
I'm ready to help if I'm welcome
Regards,
Willy Villard