Corrupt file

Johnson, Mark johnsonm at westholtmed.org
Thu Jul 31 14:45:07 UTC 2008

I've been trying to download the PPC DVD ISO and it appears that the
file may be corrupt and that the corruption has propagated out to most
of the mirrors.  I've tried a number of different ones, both HTTP and
FTP and not had any luck.

Mark Johnson
IT Director, West Holt Memorial Hospital
johnsonm at westholtmed.org
402.925.2811 x3141

Email Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  If you are not webmaster at fedoraproject.org, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to webmaster at fedoraproject.org, any review, use, disclosure, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.