Comment - Install from USB

diego rey diegoerey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 03:24:23 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm Diego from Bogotá,Colombia.
I just wanna install my Fedora9 from USB so i refer to the docs and found
this link: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Live
There is well explained how to create a Booting USB, but there is not
written anywhere that i should copy the image of the DVD/CD into the USB or
another disc or even that i should preserve that image for the installation,
its easy to assume that after the creation of the Booting USB the image (i'm
referring as image to the .iso file) is not needed anymore.
So, i think that it should be said there.
Thanks.