Re: Self Introduction

Hello and welcom Ramanrayana

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Ramanarayana <raam soft gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks

Iam Ramanarayana currently working as software engineer with two years
of work experience in a software firm in India.I am very fascinated to
be part of an opensource project like fedora

I have knowledge of HTML,_javascript_,XML and core java.I have
experience of developing a web based   exam conducting software.

Bye

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ramanarayana.M