Fedora Accounts page mockup

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 7 18:42:59 UTC 2008

2008/7/7 Mike Langlie <mlanglie at redhat.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I took Máirín's Fedora Accounts page mockup
> (http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/FAS/fas-2_reskin.png) and applied
> some changes:
>
> http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_accounts01.png

Looks great to me :)

Is FAS2 written with turbo gears? If it is, then I think implementing
something like this should be a matter of creating a CSS style sheet,
which I'd be willing to have a crack at. I'd also be interested in
implementing this across Fedora's other websites too (i.e. the
highlighted menu entries and the big ACCOUNTS in the top right) - what
do people think?

I'd also like to seperate core navigation from individual tool links
on the right by adding a top-bar...

Best,

Jon