Re: Fedora Accounts page mockup

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
2008/7/7 Mike Langlie <mlanglie redhat com>:
Hi,

I took Máirín's Fedora Accounts page mockup
(http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/FAS/fas-2_reskin.png) and applied
some changes:

http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_accounts01.png

Looks great to me :)

Is FAS2 written with turbo gears? If it is, then I think implementing
something like this should be a matter of creating a CSS style sheet,
which I'd be willing to have a crack at. I'd also be interested in
implementing this across Fedora's other websites too (i.e. the
highlighted menu entries and the big ACCOUNTS in the top right) - what
do people think?

I'd also like to seperate core navigation from individual tool links
on the right by adding a top-bar...

+1!

We had a preliminary design for that, see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Spins/Mockups

(needs a little work)

We could do this on the subpages and leave the top line on www.fpo as-is. And integrate the login info into the bar as well.

~m