Re: Fedora Accounts page mockup

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
2008/7/7 Mike Langlie <mlanglie redhat com>:
Hi,

I took Máirín's Fedora Accounts page mockup
(http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/FAS/fas-2_reskin.png) and applied
some changes:

http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_accounts01.png

Looks great to me :)

Is FAS2 written with turbo gears? If it is, then I think implementing
something like this should be a matter of creating a CSS style sheet,
which I'd be willing to have a crack at. I'd also be interested in
implementing this across Fedora's other websites too (i.e. the
highlighted menu entries and the big ACCOUNTS in the top right) - what
do people think?

+1

I'll help integrate this into all of our turbogears apps when you're ready for that.

-Toshio