Re: Planet rendering test matrix

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

I see you marked FF3 + F9 as working OK, so should I understand I am the only seeing the "scroll after images" bug[1] ? Which is so annoying that I am thinking about alternate ways to read planet...

I was seeing the "scroll after images" bug in beta5, but since I upgraded to 3.0-1, that bug has gone away for me....

What a nasty bug, man.  So hard to reproduce accurately.

--Max