Re: Fedora Accounts page mockup

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey Mike!

Mike Langlie wrote:
Hi,

I took Máirín's Fedora Accounts page mockup (http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/FAS/fas-2_reskin.png) and applied some changes:

http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_accounts01.png

Do you have source for this? I want to add the bar with the login and links to other fpo sites on the top.

Thanks,
~m

I do in Photoshop (ducking from flying bottles). The left nav and header are from your mockup. I have the main content in layers, and could save as pieces if you like. Attached are the icons in case you want 'em.

Mike

PNG image

PNG image