Re: Fedora Accounts page mockup

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Ricky Zhou wrote:
On 2008-07-09 09:52:31 PM, Mike Langlie wrote:
I do in Photoshop (ducking from flying bottles). The left nav and header are from your mockup. I have the main content in layers, and could save as pieces if you like. Attached are the icons in case you want 'em.
If it helps any, I *think* GIMP opens some version of photoshop files
(I'm not familiar with any specifics, though).

I've never had trouble opening PSDs in Gimp at all (not that I've ever worked with many ;-) ) Mike, if you can make the PSD available I can try to convert it to XCF and put it up on the wiki?

~m

You're right, GIMP imported it with hardly a problem. I cleaned up a couple of uncooperative layers. Here's the XCF.

Mike