Re: Error! The following error(s) have occured with your request: * username: The input is not valid

On 2008-07-09 07:26:59 PM, Marty Long wrote:
> The user name input field wont take any input that I have tried.  I'm
> trying to sign up to be a content writer/editor.  Please help.
Sorry about that useless error message - it should be fixed in the next
release of the Account System.  Here are the requirements for the
username:

A valid username must only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters,
and must start with a letter.

Alternatively, here is the regex that we check against:
^[a-z][a-z0-9]+$

Thanks,
Ricky