Re: Fedora Accounts page mockup

Mike Langlie wrote:
You're right, GIMP imported it with hardly a problem. I cleaned up a couple of uncooperative layers. Here's the XCF.

[fedora_accounts01.xcf.zip attached]

I understand the websites list is not a good place for such kind of reply, but I think it is an useful advice: compressinging with bzip2 or gzip is a much better choice for such files (even if the compression rate is about the same): - you can create the archive easily, just "save as" from Gimp and put a .xcf.bz2 or .xcf.gz extension; - you can open the files easily, just double click on them (in Nautilus) and they will automatically be opened in Gimp (or drag them from desktop in the Gimp window in any OS, I believe);
- Nautilus recognize them as images and will generate thumbnails.