Re: Fedora Applications proof-of-concept

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:43:13 +0300
Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

> Mike Langlie wrote:
> >
> > Here are mockups reworking the Applications page and an individual
> > application page.
> > http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_apps.png
> > http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_app_page.png
>
> Those are looking good and you saved me a cry about the current
> proof-of-concept using the Impact font :D

Heh.  Yes, it's true, Robin sucks at fonts as well. :-)   I recognize
my disability, though.  What fonts should I use?  The only font
specification I've got in my custom css (I'm inheriting the fedora css)
is:

    font-family: impact,sans-serif;

Suggestions/patches cheerfully suggested.

-RN

--
Robin Norwood
Red Hat, Inc.