Re: Fedora Applications proof-of-concept

Robin Norwood wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:43:13 +0300
Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

Mike Langlie wrote:
Here are mockups reworking the Applications page and an individual application page.
http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_apps.png
http://yipyop.com/fedora/images/fedora_app_page.png
Those are looking good and you saved me a cry about the current proof-of-concept using the Impact font :D

Heh.  Yes, it's true, Robin sucks at fonts as well. :-)   I recognize
my disability, though.  What fonts should I use?  The only font
specification I've got in my custom css (I'm inheriting the fedora css)
is:

    font-family: impact,sans-serif;

Suggestions/patches cheerfully suggested.

Why not just inherit the fedora.css's fonts?

~m