Re: Wiki Business

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Nigel Jones wrote:

Okay, my understanding on the QA team's purpose for the namespace is this:

* General pages (about the QA team, what they do) remain in the main namespace (under QA/*) * Testcases (what would have been in testopia) would be placed in the QA namespace (QA:*)

It's a very subtle difference from what really is of interest to everyone (about the group) and what is specifically targetted to QA team members in Fedora and other FOSS projects.

This was also my understanding to how the wiki would be organized.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36