Re: Exporting to plaintext for FWN

On Sun, 2008-07-13 at 20:17 -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008, Oisin Feeley wrote:
>
> > 1. If we use external wikilinks (such as [http://someurl.com Some URL]
> > in what format will these be rendered during export to plaintext?
> >
> Normally, it's something like Some URL [1]
>
> [1] http://someurl.com
>
> > 2. How/where is the plaintext generated?
> >
> It isn't, yet.

Yesterday I did some preliminary packaging of python-mwlib (and one of
its deps, odfpy):

http://pfrields.fedoraproject.org/packages/SRPMS/

These packages might be helpful.  The DocBook converter is decent --
produces valid DocBook XML, but there are occasional mistakes like
including a trailing period in link URLs if they occur at the end of a
sentence.  That kind of mistake wouldn't matter once you did a
conversion to text using a standard tool like xmlto.

--
Paul W. Frields