Re: Wiki Business

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 13:20 +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Nigel Jones wrote:
>
> > 1)  We now have a bot on the wiki, appropriately named Wikibot, this can be
> > used for general repetitive tasks such as en-mass addition of categories to
> > pages, and some general clean-up tasks that needs to/should happen once in a
> > while.
>
> How do we use it?  Do you have any examples?  It sounds cool!

Stuff I've been thinking about:

* Renaming all "DocsProject" pages to "Docs_Project"

* Inserting spaces "_" in all other DocsProject pages
** Clean-up any links from within other wiki pages to reduce the
redirection, etc.

* Rename all release notes beats to a new top-level document work:
** Docs/Beats/BeatName => Beat_Name_Release_Notes_Beat ?
** Examples:
*** Kernel_Release_Notes_Beat
*** Java_Release_Notes_Beat
*** Desktop_Release_Notes_Beat

* Fix all Category:DocsProject to be Category:Docs_Project

* Stuff like that ...

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41