Re: Mediawiki Skin

On 2008-07-14 03:00:06 PM, Jürgen R. Plasser wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> ist the Mediawiki skin used for fedoraproject.org/wiki publicly available?
>

> I would like to use it with some changes for our internal wiki site.
Yup, the Mediawiki skin is available at in our fedora-web git
repository:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git?p=fedora-web.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/mediawiki

To get a copy of this, you can either download the files from the above
URl, or install git and:

$ git clone git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/fedora-web.git

The theme should be in the fedora-web/fedoraproject.org/mediawiki
directory.

Note that there may be some restrictions/guidelines on using Fedora's
logo (contact logo fedoraproject org if you have any questions about
logo usage).  Otherwise, you should be good to go.

Thanks,
Ricky