Re: Planet Rendering Issue

Ricky Zhou wrote:
Thanks to Chris Tylers (And Jef for pointing this out):
http://blog.chris.tylers.info/index.php?/archives/127-Workarounds.html
Looks like he found our bug :-)

So this will not solve the problem completely... If we identified the problem - overflow: scroll and overflow:auto - maybe we can alter our CSS a bit and not expose the bug, until the proper fix will come (as I understand from the bug report, it will *not* make FF 3.0.x).