About Planet App

Hi Guys,

We in Brazil are planning to create a local Planet Fedora, a page just in pt_BR. The original idea came because a lot of users doesn't read english and doesn't want to search something in portuguese in a blog with 95% written in english.

My question is, with application do you use in Planet Fedora? How can I create a server like the original only with our blogs? I know that the new version use Fedora Account System, so I'm interesting in all applications used in the old aggregator verion.

Can you help me?

--
Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes