About Planet App

Rodrigo Menezes menezes at projetofedora.org
Fri Jul 18 03:59:49 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

We in Brazil are planning to create a local Planet Fedora, a page just
in pt_BR. The original idea came because a lot of users doesn't read
english and doesn't want to search something in portuguese in a blog
with 95% written in english.

My question is, with application do you use in Planet Fedora? How can I
create a server like the original only with our blogs? I know that the
new version use Fedora Account System, so I'm interesting in all
applications used in the old aggregator verion.

Can you help me?

--
Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes