Re: About Planet App

I'll fill the ticket right now.

What I need? A Planet only in pt_BR and a working RSS for this pt_BR website.

About URL, I can create a planeta.projetofedora.org and set this dub-domain to re-direct to planet.fedoraproject.org/pt_BR, no problems.

I'm making some tests with Venus here, just to see how it works, can you provide the theme used in our Planet?

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes