Re: Planet Rendering Issue

Craig Thomas wrote:

http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/planet/

I was convinced this was broken but looking now with FF2/3 Fedora 8/9
it seems to work, and avoid the scrolling bug.

Can others report back?

Here it seems to work too, but that sample does not have a lot of images (the bug seems to be triggered by images). I think you can go with it live, what can be wrong (and by that I mean worse than now)?