Re: meeting reminder, mon jul 21, 22:00 UTC

Michael Beckwith wrote:
Ian Weller wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

So let's get a quick show of who's in/out, see whether or not we have quoroum, and get a volunteer to run down and update as necessary the Task List on our wiki page.

I should be available to attend.

I'll piggyback my response on Ian, I won't be able to make it due to $dayjob shift tonight.

reposted for actual mailing list sending

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net