Re: About Planet App

seth vidal escreveu:
On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 11:52 -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
How about a lang= variable in the existing .planet file? :)

doesn't work - many people post in mutliple languages and the point of
the .planet.something option is so we can have arbitrary aggregation,
not just language-based aggregation.

-sv
In my opinion a .planet.pt_BR is the best choice, this way a user can add himself as a pt_BR, english, spanish, as we wants.

--
Att,

Rodrigo Menezes
Fedora Amabassador