get-fedora progress?

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:12:14 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Was just wondering if we've seen any progress on get-fedora? Juank and
> Craig are down as coming up with more mock-ups...any luck here? /me is
> on a rampage in meeting to update tasks list!

Hi,

Ahh, that's a big zarro results from me :(

( ...i can implement someone's pretty pictures, but, man, I hope we
are not relying on my design skills for this? :-) fedora deserves
better than that !

If there are known things/designs that we would like to see, even just
to see or start from, I am happy to point my efforts at implementing
them, but I don't know of anything awaiting 'building' ?

I was away during fudcon; what happened with our usability testing of
our website? have i missed that post on list ?

Cheers,

--
Craig