Signing up for fedora accounts system doesn't work

Signing up for a new FAS account doesn't work.I have been trying this for
about 2 weeks now but doesn't work...I get some kind of a server error.
Kindly do the needed changes at your earliest convenience.Please notify
me if the error exists only on my system & not on others.