Re: You guys decide

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

Should we do this or not. It changes the way mediawiki behaves but I think it is a decision that should be made by this team, not infrastructure.

Can someone briefly say like 3 potential positives and negatives of making the change versus not making the change?

Then, hopefully the right answer becomes obvious.

--Max