You guys decide

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:53:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> 2) unforseen.  I'm not aware of others doing this, its not the 'mediawiki
> way'  Truth is we don't know what will happen.  Its a risk, I'm not sure
> its very big though.

I've seen very very few websites that use the concept of pages under other
pages (read: slashes) anyway. It has steered toward the concept that we
have directories. Ugh.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36