Giulio Fidente's introduction

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:40:56 UTC 2008

Giulio Fidente wrote:

> Currently I'm playing a bit with the comet/bajeux protocol and with its
> partial implementation made in orbited, a comet server written in python.
>
> In the latest times I'm having fun just playing with django and turbogears.

Cool!  Giulio, if you want to work on TurboGears and comet stuff for
Fedora, you can join #fedora-admin or fedora-infrastructure-list and
talk about it with lmacken, ricky, J5, or abadger1999 (that's me).
We're trying to figure out the best way to integrate comet into our web
applications.  It could be a long term thing -- maybe waiting until we
transition to TurboGears2.  Or maybe implementing in a single app at
first to see how it works.  But it is something we're interested int.

We're also interested in just getting more TurboGears interested people
working on our current services.  If that's interesting to you, I can
point you at some projects I'm working on, or you can get together with
some of the other guys.

-Toshio