Board elections

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:34:05 UTC 2008

The following candidates have been nominated for the Board elections
that run from 0001 UTC 2008-06-13 until 2359 UTC 2008-06-22.

Jon Stanley (jds2001)
Tom Callaway (spot)
Josh Boyer (jwb)
Jonathan Roberts (JonRob)
Seth Vidal (skvidal)
Dennis Gilmore (irc:dgilmore fas:ausil)
Jef Spaleta (irc:spoleeba fas:jspaleta)
Jesse Keating (irc:f13 fas:jkeating)

Nigel, please enter these in the voting system as the nominees, and set
the voting time as shown above.

Thanks for all your help in revamping our voting system, which hundreds
of community members (maybe thousands? I can dream) will hopefully use
to elect some of the next year's Fedora leadership.