Websites guide

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 12 10:08:31 UTC 2008

> It's just a tad more involved than that. I recommend describing how to
> move files to your FP space in a separate guide. I recommend abridging
> this to "a publicly accessible web server.".

Thanks for the feedback, I've just thrown the content on to the wiki so
that others can edit and review it. In the process I re-worked it so
that the language now complies to the Fedora Docs team style guide (I
think, anyway) and fixed most of the spelling errors.

The only section I haven't revised is the final one on committing your
changes as I'm not sure how this works beyond a quick scp -r ... If
somebody else could tackle that and then we can get it moved to the
Websites wiki space :)

Best,

Jon