Hello...

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 22 15:36:00 UTC 2008

> I'm unsure how to proceed further, so I thought I'd send this out
> there and let people give me some feedback.

The best way to go, especially if websites interests you, is to follow
this list and come along to the meetings (they'll be announced on
list, and happen usually on a Monday evening) :) We're always looking
for an extra hand to do various tasks, or people to drive ideas of
their own forward. If you see something you want to do, or if you want
to start something new, just shout out and we'll help you get it done!

Is great to have you on board, and glad you enjoyed FUDCon!

Best,

Jon