Just a heads up (jigdo)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 14:48:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 22:03 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> I've heard rumors that we're going to be offering a jigdo release this
> time around.  I directed them to post to this list so watch for it.
>
> 	-Mike

Thanks for the prompt Mike (:

We will be trying Jigdo out.  Jidgo has .jigdo files and .template files
for downloading the isos.  Due to client compatibility we will be
offering one .jigdo file for every iso (minus the netinst.iso).  These
will show up in a jigdo/ directory along side iso/ and os/.  The Fedora
Unity folks have a lot of experience in dealing with these, I'll leave
it up to them to help direct the website folks in how to offer these for
download.

--
Jesse Keating