Problem_with_Fedora_setup_please_help!

HvG hvg at etk.pte.hu
Fri Mar 7 09:12:17 UTC 2008

Dear Sir,

excuse me for bothering you, but I haven't found another E-Mail address
for help me.

I've downloaded the BitTorrent file for Fedora install DVD from this URL:

http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

followed by downloading of install ISO files. After that I've made setup
DVD using Nero. The boot from the DVD is OK and the setup program starts
normally. After few installation step (choosing language: English,
keyboard: hu101) the setup program aborted with this error message:

The Fedora disc was not found in any of your CDROM drives. Please insert
the Fedora disc and press OK to retry.

and the DVD-reader ejects the disc.

It is peculiar because in my opinion the disc is OK (after the writing
Nero has verified the result) - and I've made another copy of disc and
with this second disc the result is same.

The parameters of computer:
CPU: Intel Celeron 2.40 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
VGA: Intel 82845G, integrated