New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sat May 3 03:13:26 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 15:34 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Thu, 1 May 2008, Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
>
> > ???So I've made some changes to the current layout again using M??ir??n's
> > mockups (probably somebody might remember the proposal i did a few
> > months ago). This time i avoided doing just what i though it should be
> > done and actually asked for some help to get the content that should
> > appear on the site.
> >
> > The proposal is here: http://jprada.fedorapeople.org/out/en/index
> >

> So one interesting tool we can add to the list which might play out in the
> work your doing is in Mediawiki's api.
>
> http://smolts.org/w/api.php
>
> for example (and soon for our own wiki) we could easily make pages that
> get pulled into feeds here and there with mediawiki.  I'm not sure if it
> something we should do but its worth knowing the ability exists.
>
> 	-mike

Sounds like a good idea to me, although im wondering if it wont be too
difficult to keep translations up to date that way.

I think that would be good to use it as feeds for events or such things
that are kept in the wiki and doesnt really have an rss feed but not as
an entire content management tool.