Board Election dates

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:18:54 UTC 2008

I would like to set aside the following period for Board elections.
FESCo skunked me on our first choice, but the early bird catches the
worm! :-)

 --> June 13-22

This 10-day period encompasses two weekends, on purpose.  Please put
these dates on "hold" for the Board, and I'll be in touch with Toshio
with the slate of nominees, including all those who've piped up publicly
thus far.