fedoraproject.org

communicaid@searchsciencesclients.co.uk communicaid at searchsciencesclients.co.uk
Wed May 7 01:31:17 UTC 2008

Hi

We are a respected global provider of language and cultural training services.  We are looking for new online relationships. We originally found you by searching for `German language support` but in fact we`re looking for relationships with good quality advisory, review, information and professional services sites related to languages and culture.

There are two options:

1) We can hand write some decent content for you to add to a page on fedoraproject.org. This will be relevant to both of our sites and will contain a single text link in it back to a relevant content page on our site.

- OR -

2) We can trade links with you, directly from a relevant content page on communicaid.com. We will explain where links are located (on properly indexed and ranked pages) when you reply. We can either do this directly or as a `three way` type link if you prefer.

There are no costs associated with either approach.

If neither option is appropriate for you, please accept my sincere apologies for having troubled you.

Hope to hear back from you.

Kind Regards - Declan Mulkeen
Marketing Director, www.communicaid.com

RELEVANCE, PRIVACY AND OPT-OUT COMPLIANCE WITH THE CAN-SPAM ACT 2003
We only send partnership invitations requests to carefully selected partners. We work hard to ensure that all requests are relevant and appropriate but no process is perfect. If our request has offended you in any way, please accept our sincere apologies. If you do not wish to receive further invitations from us, please email us at communicaidunsubscribe at searchsciencesclients.co.uk. This will add you to our exclusions database. Your request WILL be respected (please allow up to 24 hours for our system to catch up). Please note that if you are an existing partner we may need to contact you with regard to the relationship from time to time.

Our postal address is publically available on our website at www.communicaid.com