Next week's meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:47:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:

>  That seems like a very strange time to hold a meeting, and certainly not a
> time that I would want to be the "regular" meeting time for the team.

Two things:

1)  I'm annoyed that this list has it's reply_goes_to_list option is
set to 'Poster' on this list - it makes me have to explicitly hit
reply to all, or change the recipients.

2)  As for the meeting time, while I agree that you won't get the best
turnout at that time, you will get *different* turnout, from those
here in the US that have conflicts with $dayjob.  I'd suggest doing
one of these a month or something.  And I can't believe that JonRob
finds 3am a strange time for a meting.  Fedora never sleeps, you
didn't get that memo? :)