Today's Meeting: 2300 UTC 8th May

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 8 10:06:22 UTC 2008

2008/5/8 Craig Thomas <bicycle.nutz at gmail.com>:
> 2008/5/7 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
>

> > On 2008-05-08 12:04:49 AM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>  >  > 0200 UTC any day
>  >  > 2000 UTC mondays
>  >  > 2300 UTC any day
>  >  >
>  >  > They look like the most probable. For tomorrow, are people either a)
>  >  > happy to go with 0200 and we'll figure out something better in the
>  >  > coming week or b) happy to go with 2000? - clearly 2300 isn't an
>  >  > option for tomorrow.
>  >  I'll pretty much never be able to make 20:00 :-(, 02:00 and 23:00 (plus
>  >  anything at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings/Matrix) are
>  >  both fine for me, though.
>
>  In reviewing this:
>

>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings/Matrix
>
>  I notice that the person(Mairin) we wanted to pick up with a time
>  adjustment (sorry if I am missing others...) has not in fact indicated
>  she can make the proposed time slot anyway. So why move the meeting?
>
>  I think we should just have the meeting at 23:00 Thursday as planned.
>  I see the same set of initials in the matrix at 02:00 as I do at
>  23:00, and it was the plan. (I also have a suspicion we loose some
>  folks who have not filled out the matrix by changing the time.)

I'm for this. We'll hold the meeting at 2300 UTC Thursday 8th May
(that's today :P) for this week, and then see how that works and
change stuff up for the following weeks if we think we need to.

I hope this is OK and doesn't inconvenience too many people. With the
release coming up, we've plenty of time to get our heads around what
we want to do before we'll be able to make any large changes, so
there's no rush. Let's just keep making good, steady progress :)

Best,

Jon