Regards to Wiki editing

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat May 10 16:15:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 18:22 +1200, benny chen wrote:
> Hi
> Sorry if I emailed this to the wrong place.
> I was trying to join the Fedora project, and i had an FAS account,
> benjibc, and signed the CLA. Then I went to create a wiki account,
> BenjiChen. I have signed CLA, but I cannot even create my own page.
> Just wondering if I did something wrong.
> Thank you very much for your time, and looking forward for the reply.

Hi Benny,

Sorry for the delay in reply.  The FAS account system is not tied to the
Wiki currently; work on that is underway.

The way to get a wiki account is essentially what you have done --
contact someone with your FAS account details so we can manually confirm
CLA agreement, and we add you, like I just did.  You should have the
permissions you now need.

Happy wiki writing and editing!

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org