Next meeting - 2000 UTC Monday 19th April?

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 14 22:15:58 UTC 2008

2008/5/11 Jonathan Roberts <jonrob at fedoraproject.org>:
> 2008/5/10 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
>> On 2008-05-10 04:26:47 PM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>>> Can I propose the above time and date for the next Websites' team meeting?
>>>
>>> There's quite a gap here, but I think this looks like it's the best
>>> time slot and Monday 12th would be a little too soon (?) after last
>>> meeting.
>> Aw, I'm can never make 20:00 UTC Monday through Friday (I'll be on a bus).

OK, I haven't seen any other responses from people about this?

I think alternating the time of the meetings from week to week is the
best solution I can think of, so, barring a response from someone else
that comes up with an idea on how else we can solve this, I'm going to
call next week's meeting for 2000 UTC 19th April. I'd love for someone
to come up with a better solution!!

If you can't make this meeting time, perhaps you could drop a message
to the list letting us know how you're getting on with your tasks
nearer the time so that we can discuss items that you bring up, and
then feed that discussion back into the list so nobody misses out on
too much.

Sorry,

***Jon hoping somebody comes up with a better solution...