open account requests

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 21 07:29:50 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> Would it be possible to have folks requesting access to a group to receive a
>> mail with instructions on the requirements to join? And some other startup
>> info (e.g., these are the mailing lists we work on, this is our wiki page,
>> etc)
>>

> There is a join message for each group but I think not many people use it
> :-/

How can one group customize this join message?

I do the "mail instructions" part for the "art" group for quite a while
(send an email, tell the requirements, invite to the mailing list) wait
for two weeks and delete the unanswered requests.
It would be easier for me to not have to send manually those emails.