sorry for my absence

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed May 21 09:04:10 UTC 2008

Sorry for missing the last 2 meetings.  My moving has completely messed
up my whole schedule, but I should be in better shape now, as things are
settling into place.

However, next week is LinuxTag, so I'm not sure what will happen then.

Anyway, it looks like great progress is being made, and I am happy to
see it.  I feel like we've started to re-energize this group and set a
few specific goals to work towards.

The next steps will be tracking each of those goals weekly, and seeing
how we are progressing.

Good job to everyone.

And special thanks to JonRob for handling a lot of the details work.
It's a yeoman's job, to be sure.

Best,
Max