New Member Introduction

ylynfatt ylynfatt at flowja.com
Thu May 22 02:23:54 UTC 2008

Hello all,

My apologies for not introducing myself sooner. My name is
Yannick Lyn Fatt (ylynfatt on IRC), a Web Developer who
would like to contribute to the Fedora Websites Project. I
currently work with the Web Team at the University of the
West Indies, Mona Campus, Jamaica. I know (x)HTML, CSS and a
little JavaScript. I use PHP mostly for development, but
wouldn't mind learning Python if necessary. I'm new to
contributing to an Open Source project but look forward to
helping out where needed.

I'm assuming the migration to the new wiki is one of the
more pressing items at the moment. Anything in particular I
can assist with?

- Yannick