Meeting: Monday 26th May 2200 UTC

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri May 23 17:46:35 UTC 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> What do people say to this?
>
> This would give us, as a recurring schedule for our meetings:
>
> Monday 26th May 2200 UTC
>
> Monday 2nd June 2000 UTC
>
> Monday 9th June 2200 UTC ...
>
> ...you get the picture.

Past experience in other groups has shown that a meeting time that is
not exactly the same every week leads to massive confusion, but if we do
choose to go down that route, these times are fine with me.

I'd rather just do 20:00 UTC each Monday and be done with it, though.
:)

Meanwhile, I'll take ownership of an agenda for this coming Monday's
meeting.

--Max