wikinew ready

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun May 25 15:00:15 UTC 2008

Alrighty websites team.  The new wiki is up and ready:

https://fedoraproject.org//wikinew/

Go through and fix stuff that's broken.  We'll be doing another import of
the changed pages (those that changed between now and Tuesday on the
current /wiki/)  Beyond that though fix whats there, at this point there's
no point in reporting it... just fix it :)

The site itself will be up and down over the next couple of days as we get
new extensions ready, troubleshoot, etc.  But the wiki will change over on
Tuesday of this week.

	-Mike